The Path to Certification as an EWBP© Practitioner:
Certification as an Energetic Well Being Process Practitioner requires the following:
- participation in EWBP Essentials Workshop twice (2 separate workshops)
- participation in EWBP Proficiency Workshop twice (2 separate workshops)
- complete and document 60 hours of client work (doing the work in workshops is not counted)
- intern in both Essentials and Proficiency Workshop (coaching participants to do the work is a great learning experience)
- participate in the EWBP Advanced Workshop (there will be opportunities for practitioners to intern in this workshop as well)
Those interested in certification as a practitioner of EWBP may request printed certificates of completion for their records. LeRoy is happy to discuss these requirements with interested individuals.