by Swami Beyondananada
- Be a FUNdamentalist – make sure the Fun always comes before the Mental. Realize that life is a situation comedy that will never be canceled. A laugh track has been provided and the reason we are put in the material world is to get more material. Have a good laughsitive twice a day, which will ensure regularhilarity.
- Remember that each of us has been given a special gift just for entering, so you are already a winner!
- The most powerful tool on the planet today is Tell-A-Vision. That’s where I tell a vision to you and you tell a vision to me. That way, if we don’t like the programming we’re getting, we can change the channel.
- Life is like photography – you use the negative to develop. No matter what adversity you face, be reassured: of course God loves you – He’s just not ready to make a commitment.
- It is true: as we go through life thinking heavy thoughts, thought particles tend to get caught between the ears and cause a condition called “truth decay”. Be sure to use mental floss twice a day, and when you’re tempted to practice “tantrum yoga”, remember what we teach in the Swami’s Absurdiveness Training Class: DON’T GET EVEN, GET ODD.
- If we want world peace, we must let go of our attachments and truly live like nomads. That’s where I no mad at you and you no mad at me. That way there’ll surely be nomadness on the planet. Peace begins with each of us. A little peace here, a little peace there, and pretty soon all the peaces will fit together to make one big peace everywhere.
- I know great earth changes have been predicted for the future, so if you’re looking to avoid earthquakes, my advice is simple: when you find a fault, don’t dwell on it.
- There’s no need to change the world. All we have to do is toilet train the world and we’ll never have to change it again.
- If you’re looking for the key to the Universe, I’ve got some good news and some bad news. The bad news: there is no key to the Universe. The good news: it was never locked.
- Finally, everything I’ve told you is channeled. That way, if you don’t like it, it’s not my fault. But remember: enlightenment is not a bureaucracy, so you don’t have to go through channels.
© Copyright 2001 by Steve Bhaerman. All rights reserved. Used with permission. Visit Swami at www.wakeuplaughing.com